1) To Make A Difference And Live A More Meaningful Life We’re all searching for a greater purpose in life. The famous psychologist, Victor Frankl, even thought that finding out what is important to us and dedicating our life to it is possibly our most basic desire....
1) Explore Angkor Wat and The Surrounding Ruins of The Khmer Empire If you’re visiting Cambodia, chances are you’ve come to see the magnificent ruin that is the Angkor Wat. I mean it's on the National flag for goodness sake! It is by far the largest religious...
It’s very difficult to describe the first time you pick up a baby turtle and hold it, tiny and wriggling, in your hands. Read about my memories volunteering with turtles in Thailand.
Read about Imogen’s time interning with turtles on a coastal conservation project at GVI’s base in Greece.
It was an early Sunday morning when we set off. The sun was just beginning to break through the greenery of the coastal forest surrounding us, as we walked towards our first trail for the day. High in the trees we could hear birds singing and cicadas buzzing, and...
1. Explore Points of Interest In Lima You won’t be at a loss for things to do in Peru’s seaside capital. Not only is the city a bustling metropolis featuring excellent shopping opportunities, illustrious fine dining establishments, and spectacular food street, it also...
1) Where Is Ghana? Talk to most people about Ghana and they’re likely to ask ‘Where’s that?’ Ghana is pretty much right at the center of the world, being both incredibly close to the equator and on the line representing 0° longitude. On a world map you’ll find it on...
What Is A GVI Internship? All GVI business internships are three-month programs all of which operate over the summer months (although not exclusively so). They all feature the option of extending your program for another 3 months where you’ll be able to get a...
Are you an ambitious young business student, who knows they have the knowledge, talent, and guts to make it in the competitive world market? Looking for a chance to prove it? GVI's international business internships will give you that chance and help you show your...
In the weeks leading up to traveling to Cap Ternay I had some expectations of what life would be like on base. To be honest I thought I was going to struggle, whether it be the time difference between home and the Seychelles, or the lack of Wi-Fi so that I couldn’t...
Subscribe to our Blog
GVI on Instagram
- Instagram feed not found.
GVI on Facebook
- Cape Town
- Chiang Mai
- Community Development
- Fiji Islands
- Limpopo and KZN
- Luang Prabang
- Mahe and Curieuse
- Personal Development
- Phang Nga
- Responsible Travel
- Service Learning
- Under 18