Flood relief update
On 2nd June Apple (Community Liaison and Teaching Children Project Co-ordinator) & Jax (Project Manager) made the long journey to Lopburi, north of Bangkok, in order to visit a school which we had been rebuilt & renovated after the floods with funds raised through the GVI Charitable Trust.
A total of nearly GBP75,000 (nearly USD120,000) was raised through Global Giving. We met with their representative, Jacqueline Lee, to show her the work that has been done using those funds. Her report on the visit is here; look out for more news soon...
- It's exam time for the advanced students in @GVILuangPrabang as they focus intensely. t.co/QlKKQAcRZF
- Day 2 of the Construction Project in @GVISACapeTown preparing the turf! t.co/Nu5qUglISR
- The forest team in @GVIShimoni relaxing on the beach, looking for birds. t.co/O1CBrvecuR
- This butterfly is really enjoying his bowl of fresh fruit at Male Patan daycare in @GVINepal ! t.co/ua1AjkQz3J
- Check out this picture taken on night patrol by the Turtle Conservation volunteers in @gvi_mexico on World Turtle Day t.co/BM7YOAjS5Y